Monday, May 20, 2013

Mighty Armies Campaign over at Glue in the Carpet


I saw this today and I thought many of you would want to check it out. The guys over at Glue in the Carpet Blog were running a Mighty Armies Campaign.

You can read about it here: Glue in the Carpet



There are some pretty good home brew rules in there that I am thinking about using. What do you guys think about us releasing a campaign Map for players to use for campaigns?




I was thinking about some way for the group to visually keep up with troop movements and occupying territory from week to week. Right now with the guys I play with, we mark on a white board but that is not very interactive.


I think I need to find a mapmaker and then work out some kind of marking system. Any thoughts out there?



No comments:

Post a Comment