Saturday, May 15, 2010

Random Bits and Such

Jeff and a few others have asked how the new Post Apoc guys and Gangers go with some of my older gangs. So a took a pic.

Man, you could have a really big gang if you wanted....
On another note, tonight I am in a big 15mm Stargate gate. My buddy Chuck comes up with some crazy scenarios, so it is always fun. The only thing he has told me is that my team, SG-6, is doing some RECON on Abydos after command lost contact with SG-8 (Jason's team). The Scenario he is doing is called BAD MOJO. We use modified 5150 rules and we'll be going up against Jaffa (Sahadeen) loyal to Apophis.***

Should be pretty fun. Here's a pic of my SG-6 Team. These are my US Infantry minis painted up.

Who will live and who will die!

oh, and then there is this mystery figure lurking on the table tonight.


Wish me luck, I am going to need it.
Later,
RebelMike

***Wow, do I sound like a Sci-Fi geek or what?


1 comment: