Friday, April 2, 2010

Sneak Peek of the 6mm Sci-Fi line

I have had some people asking about our upcoming 6mm line, so I thought I would throw up a sneak peek or two. Below is a look at the 6mm Earth Force line. All of these were sculpted by master talent John Bear Ross.

Right now, the Sahadeen, as Martian insurgents, don't have any vehicles. Luckily, the Titan Marines have come prepared for battle. This is a look at the new Titan Marines Grav Tank Assault Force in 6mm.

 
We are working on molds and coming out with a release schedule, so I am hoping to launch this line sometime early summer. We will also have packs of 6mm scale infantry for most of our factions. I hope to have more info soon.

Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. Yay!

    I've added you to my blog list as well, Mike.

    Reno's cold, BTW.

    Best,
    JBR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want some, they look very nice. Will be interested to see more of the range.

    Simon

    ReplyDelete
  3. now we just need someone to pickup the range in the UK so that we don't get clobbered by customs charges when we order :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you planning on doing the Titan Marine vehicles in 15mm as well?

    Spartan 117

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any progress on getting the 6mm out I want those Earth Force Merkava Like tanks !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete