Monday, April 19, 2010

New Titan Heavy Weapons Greens


So, I got some pictures today I thought I would share. These are some WIP greens of the new Titan Marine Heavy Weapons team. First up, Titan Marine with Missile Launcher:


Titan Marine Flamer


and the Titan Marine Sniper:


Pretty Cool, huh? I expect to have these ready in about 2 weeks.
I also got a chance to take a picture of the metals of the 15mm modern Biker Gang. Sorry for the crappy picture. I hope to have them available next week. There are 5 in the "gang". They are armed with Shotguns, pistols, chainsaws and chains. There are 2 different Bike styles. Martin sculpted the men and John did the motorcycles. Awesome stuff!


More stuff to post tomorrow!
Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Titan Missile launcher figures would be better if he was aiming at something. Flamer is really cool too. Sniper would be better in a kneeling\prone pose firing. Still like them though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them as they are! You can not stand and run on the battlefield for hours aiming on an imaginary something - or stand on one leg as some of the more dynamic poses suggest. And I do not want to be accused to field kneeling/prone miniatures for making them a smaller target.

    ReplyDelete